What We Do
Heartland is a licensed debt resolution company. We work with clients and consumers to resolve outstanding medical obligations. In our work we adhere to the highest standards of regulatory compliance, quality assurance, data security and customer care. We pride ourselves on achieving win-win resolutions for all parties in what can be very difficult situations.
Our company is led and staffed by individuals with years of experience working to resolve medical obligations. No matter what your situation, we have probably dealt with it many times before. We are committed to helping you achieve the best viable solutions for resolving your obligations. We provide consumers with the right tools to close the door on what can be a stressful process.
We believe regulatory compliance and quality assurance are of critical importance, and strive for the highest standards, including:
- Fulfillment of all licensing, insurance and bonding requirements in all the states in which we operate;
- Call recording and monitoring by our management team;
- On-site client audit engagements; and
- Doing business in the United States and not using offshore call centers.
Our training and operation systems are built to comply with all applicable state and federal laws including:
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) as enforced by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC);
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA);
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
At Heartland, we provide three primary services. These services are facilitated and enhanced by several key features that enable us to resolve accounts with the highest standards in regulatory compliance, quality assurance, data security and customer care.
- First party / accounts receivable recovery
- Third party debt collection
- Business-to-business solutions
- Collection calls
- Online payments via credit card and ACH
- Specialized, bi-lingual collection staff
Feel free to call us or use our contact form to ask any question about the Heartland, your account or services we offer.